Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Wish List


Christmas gifts are not necessary, of course, but some have asked and so I am posting.

We have created a wish list for Layla at Target.com if you would like to take a look. It has specific items, but I will say that our wish list is not specific just ideas on what she'd like.

1. Money for College (Always #1!!!) Layla is registered with BrightStart Illinois and some gifts are tax-deductible. If you would like to contribute to Layla's 529 plan, please let me know and I will send you the information directly or you can give us a check and we will deposit.

2. Sign up for UPromise with Layla as your beneficiary. This gift is FREE to you. When you shop online, buy gas, eat out, etc. a percentage is deposited into her SallieMae savings account. The 'cash back' is different at each retailer but applies to many of your favorite places like Mobil, Target and Home Depot (okay, these are some of my favorite places). Again, email or comment here and I will send you the info on how to sign up. It's really easy!

Books: Spanish/English books, Dora, Sesame Street, Dr. Suess and any classics

Puzzles: numbers, letters, shapes, etc. Wood puzzles are best.

Building blocks (lego duplo)

Music-related items: toy instruments, cd player for kids, books or music cds

Art supplies for her new art easel: washable paint, chalk, crayons, etc.

Clothes: We have plenty for winter, but she is growing quickly. If you would like to buy clothes, 3T is best.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have a supply of 3T clothes for you. I'll give them to you at Christmas :-) I'm pretty sure we have multiple seasons worth, although Alex really only wore 3T for a few months (she's into 4's now), so Layla should be set for Spring/Summer. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Beth said...

Awesome, we don't have much 3T stuff. Thank you, Jenny :)