Friday, March 2, 2012

Winter!



Sorry that February was so light on postings. There was a lot going on here and I will update you on that a little later. We have been working hard at the house, doing our electrical and plumbing. It's not particularly exciting to show you but I have a few pics to post.

Last weekend Old Man Winter made an appearance here in Northern Illinois. Shocking, yes I know. This time I was not duped into shoveling the driveway though. I have a truck for goodness sake. I did diminish the built up piles at the curb and sidewalk so that Jason could get in, but I knew the snow wouldn't last long.

We were so pleased to take a break from the mechanical work and play in the snow, and make our very first snowman! His eyes are made of aluminum leftover from the gutter installation, his nose is a chunk of brick and the rest just twigs.




Layla in her new purple outfit from Papa Steve and Gma Annie, who we had visited in Wisconsin the previous weekend. They match her purple boots exactly. The outfit is 3T and fits perfectly. I guess we are going to have to get the 3T stuff out already. She is as tall as her classmates that are 6 months older.

No comments: