Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring is Springing

Though it doesn't feel like it, spring is here.  I am sure our friends and family who woke up to a snowy commute this morning are not at all pleased! It's been cold and rainy all week here, but the grass is getting greener by the minute, the peonies are already pushing their way through and I am planning my garden.  We are looking forward to spring and summer in the house!

New Washer and Dryer!  We are so excited to have our very own for the first time. 
Jason and I have been doing coin laundry since we left home for college, 17/18 years ago. 


Finally Jayden is big enough to sit up in the Target stroller/shopping cart.  Layla is thrilled!


Bike Riding! She needs some training wheels so Dad doesn't strain his back. 


Our first trip to Oberweis in downtown Glenview, I see many more in our future. 


Layla lounging in her house.


Swinging into Spring!


Layla's new bird feeder is right outside her window.  
She has seen blackbirds, cardinals, chick-a-dees, and robins so far this week.

No comments: