This is when I noticed them: Shirley, Mavis and the Butterbean Queen. They are my new plants. Apparently, they LOVE this stupid heat. I cannot recall exactly what I planted in these pots, but they are magically growing. With leaves and everything. I am amazed by this and I think my mom would be proud.
The gals join Rufus the rubber tree who was recently ousted from his home in the baby's room since it turns out he is poisonous, and the spider plants who have never actually been named. Finally, something can live on my shady balcony!
4 comments:
I figured that this was you and that I could be the first to comment! Love you, Mom
Ahhh, the glory of growing things. And lady, you're like one big bag of fertilizer the way things are growing in and around you!
Thanks for inviting me to your new blog. I've been blogging (knits and the boys) for a few years and have been amazed at the friends I've met. But - this will be my first personal one and I look forward to tons of pics of the wee one when she arrives!
Mom is proud!
Post a Comment