Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tinkle Tink

Despite what you may be thinking this is not about that kind of tinkle. This weekend we put the car seat in the car. We had gotten a couple of those little toys that hang from the handle to amuse the baby. Turns out those things are wind chimes! They make this soft tinkle noise CONSTANTLY. At first I though it was kind of cute and sweet and it did make me feel like the baby would be here any minute. However over the course of my super long 15 minute commute to work, they started to drive me nuts. Like my dad, I am not crazy about wind chimes. Good thing I put them in early so I could get used to them!

1 comment:

B Haack said...

You do realize that if you put them in you can take them out. Right?