When I started this blog I lied on my profile. I said that I was thirty-something and that was not the truth. Until today I was just thirty, today I am firmly rooted in my thirties. I feel older, but that might be because I am not working today and pretending that I am retired instead. I even had cheerios for breakfast to lower my cholesterol.
While it would be nice to go to the pool today, and the weather people complain mercilessly when it's "cold", I feel like it's a special birthday gift to me that I can go outside today and not melt.
Jason will be home at lunch time and we are going downtown to the Museum of Science and Industry to see the Harry Potter exhibit and [hopefully] to the Taste for rainbow cones, if I feel up to it!
3 comments:
I've got to add this to me blog list to read! The label is aging!
You're cracking me up - or maybe it is just that I'm old and all cracked up already.
And Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Little Momma! Hope your day is perfect. Love you! Aunt Sue
Post a Comment