We had a wonderful and eventful weekend (last week) with a BBQ at Tim and Lucille's, Courtney and Chris's Wedding, and Visits with Aunt Rachel and Victor, as well as Cousin Jen. I have some cute photos to post of these events.
However, the camera is kaput. I charged the battery and still could not get the darn thing to turn on. So, I took it to Best Buy, where we bought it and asked them to put a new battery in to see if it would work. It did not.
Then, I thought I lost it - searched high and low and called the store, then visited the store. Turns out my awesome diaper bag has too many pockets even for me; organization, apparently, has its limits and I fooled myself. Actually, this is not that hard to do when you are sleep deprived.
This week I also went to Babies R Us. This is not notable except that I forgot my purchases (the whole bag) at the store. I didn't realize this until I got almost all the way home.
At least I didn't forget Layla anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment