Three things happened to me while I was pregnant. Well, way more than three, but these seem to be sticking (aside from belly fat): my feet grew, I am hot all the time, and I now like green peppers.
Firstly, I am not worried about the foot thing right now, I have worn nothing but flip flops since May and since I plan on being the next big winner of MegaMillions I will be wearing nothing but flip flops for the foreseeable future.
Secondly, who isn't hot right now? Granted we don't have central air so it is a bit more miserable, but at least we have some a/c. Layla and I just went to the farmer's market and it is already 86 outside. At 10 AM! Ridiculous. As a side note: if I had a pool and a wet nurse I probably wouldn't care.
Thirdly and Lastly, our CSA box had four green peppers in it this week. I have hated green peppers my whole life so this last [permanent?] change comes at just the right time. I think Layla is OK with green peppers too!
No comments:
Post a Comment