On Saturday we were out running errands and at one store I needed only one thing so Jason and Layla stayed in the car. He was sitting in the back seat with her so she wouldn't get bored/lonely/cranky by herself. When I got back he says he made her laugh, a real laugh. I ask him how he did this and he says, "I yawned". Needless to say there was a lot of fake, a very dramatic, yawning the rest of the day (with no success). He got her to do it again on Sunday so I could hear it and her laugh is awesome!
I have not tried to sing "baby got back" to her, I guess that might make her laugh too!
1 comment:
Yay Layla! The first baby belly laugh is always so startling and amazing. It is one of my very favorite sounds on Earth. So happy you have now experienced one of life's true joys.
Post a Comment