Sunday, November 15, 2009

Purple Pride

Jason was in Wisconsin this weekend so it was a girls' weekend for Layla and I. We enjoyed some nice walks, we had beautiful weather on Saturday, and some shopping. I took Layla to the mecca of shoes, DSW. I think she enjoyed it more than I did. After all, I got gym shoes, nothing exciting. Although, I jogged her up and down the aisles to test them out. So, I think that's the part she really liked! We also picked up a few new books at Barnes and Noble.



Today, we walked in the morning so that we could relax and enjoy the Vikings game. Sunday football is the only TV Layla watches. I would like to say that she was excited about it, but she slept through most of the game. I slept through the third quarter (the best time to nap). Layla is wearing her Vikings gear, of course. I don't think after the dreadful loss on Thursday that Jason feels very bad about that. GO VIKINGS!!!!!


Happy Birthday Dad! and Happy Birthday Annie!

p.s. Jason wants me to add that Layla likes the Bears equally and a picture of her in Bears attire will be forthcoming............

p.p.s. Packers fans may be out of luck..........the internet is forever.

No comments: