Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

Layla decorating Easter eggs with Aunt Janice and Grandma Annie


Easter Dinner at Great-Grandma MaryAnn and Great-Grandpa Cal's House

Easter Baskets and Easter Egg Hunt at Home


Layla LOVES hunting for Easter Eggs


Easter was a little bittersweet for me this year. I was on deadline to complete drawings for permit submittal on a new single family home that I designed in the City of Chicago and had a lot of work to do before my submittal meeting on Monday. Jason headed off to Wisconsin to spend time with family and took Layla along.

I worked an exhausting 15 hour day on Saturday and was able to finish up my drawings on Sunday. It was tough missing my family at the Annual Pancake Breakfast and Egg Hunt at Church. I did enjoy dinner at a friends' house and anxiously awaited the arrival home of Jason and Layla for our Easter celebration at home.

Layla got a lot of fun presents in her Easter baskets: coloring books, trucks, a new toothbrush and a few stuffed animals. She has been very interested in coloring lately, and is filling up her coloring books quickly!

No comments: