It took all of two minutes for Jason to take the front of the crib off and create the 'Big Girl Bed'. After looking suspiciously at her bed for all of 5 seconds, Layla ran over to it and climbed up. Obviously quite pleased with the situation, she began to jump and jump and jump.
We weren't sure what would happen, but she stayed on the bed all night. She cried for me in the morning, as is typical practice. I thought I might wake up to her staring at me and I am glad that didn't happen as it would scare the daylights out of me, I'm sure.
On Saturday night, after Mom and Dad had left we went to check on her and found this:
Obviously we used the flash for the photo, we don't keep the lights on. Later in the night, she fell off again. Jason heard her cry out and went in to find her crawling back into bed again. Since them we have been keeping her soccer ball chair next to the bed which is just high enough to deter her from rolling off. So far, so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment