Saturday was perfect beach weather and we took advantage of it. Layla enjoyed digging in the sand, playing with rocks and sticks. She will be a real pro by the time we get to "Layla's beach" up at Grandma and Grandpa's house next month. The water was still a little chilly but we went in up to our necks anyway. By the way, she does have a couple of swimsuits. I grabbed one that was too small, that's why she was wearing only a swim diaper. Oh, well! Our hot water was on the fritz when we got home, so we probably have some sand in our beds this morning!

Digging in the sand and squealing when the waves got up to her!

Perfect day on "the lake" as Lake Michigan is referred to here because it is really the only lake nearby! As a Minnesotan this was a little hard to get used to. When I first moved here I asked, "which lake?" pretty often. This question gets some funny looks.

Venturing into the water with Mom
1 comment:
You are a hot mama! Your arms are ripped.
Post a Comment