This weekend our gym called and asked why we hadn't been there since July. They wanted to know what they could do to get us to come back. It's an interesting call since we continue giving them money every month! I did enjoy the pool this summer, but we walked outside instead.
So, I headed back to the gym today after work. It was a sorry showing at "Strictly Strength" but I have to start somewhere and I am sure I will be really sore anyway. The women in this class could do those inside leg lifts with ten pound weights on their legs. Maybe I can do that by Christmas. I have to say I kind of missed it. We joined the new Lifetime Fitness by us when it opened last fall and it is ridiculously nice. It has a 3-story climbing wall! Now that I am not pregnant I am going to try it. The little kids LOVE it ( I think you have to be 5) and make it look so easy. Plus, I can go in the hot tub now. When I will find time to do this is another problem altogether!
Jason took Layla to visit a friend/client that also has a new baby this evening. He is a month younger than Layla and almost as big - I guess she must be slowing down!
No comments:
Post a Comment