It turns out that my friend Matt is friends with the family that owns this Jeep Wrangler. He actually took this lovely young woman to the prom. Apparently, she was cool although it is unclear if her parents made up this license plate or if she and/or her siblings did. We will assume she did (as a teenager) and give her a pass on her ticket onto the rocket ship to outerspace. Teenagers do a lot of dumb things and this can't be too high on the list!
As a side note, in high school I thought there was no cooler vehicle than a Jeep Wrangler, except the Geo Metro LSI convertible. However, every one I have been in since smells like wet dogs and mildew, this is part of the reason I don't like them. Another is that they are ridiculously impractical and I am a practical gal.
No comments:
Post a Comment