This is officially my last day of leave. Unfortunately, the weather is rotten and we probably won't get out for a good walk today. However, we had lunch with Kent and Matt (Kent is a Packers fan and bet me lunch on the game!), got our lotto ticket and went to the library.
I am amazed at the Children's part of the Library. I had sneaked in there to get the Harry Potter books, of course, but the whole section is HUGE! How do you ever choose picture books? I didn't know where to start. I got two Suess books and a Curious George. I also got two books of lullabies to learn so my daughter can hear more than one verse of a song.
We don't have a big, fancy library (the referendum for a new one failed) but the staff are friendly and they certainly have enough books for us. And it's free. I realize that's a dumb thing to say, but when I started going to the Library [again] a few years ago, I tried to pay at least the first three times. It takes a little getting used to, but I am trying to curb my book buying habit.
Layla is napping and I think I will too, I definitely won't get to do that on Monday!
1 comment:
Having a second will put an end to the book buying... well at least for yourself!
Post a Comment