Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bad Idea

So yesterday I thought I would indulge in a few beers while we were out on the boat, and then have some wine with dinner. Mom would feed Layla a bottle and I could discard this tainted milk, affectionately known as "pump and dump".

Some of my friends warned me that drinking too much was not such a great idea unless you are leaving the baby overnight with someone and you can sleep in. I wish I would have listened. I didn't stay up late, but I fell asleep really hard......for an hour and half. I felt terrible, physically and mentally at 12, 3 and 6 (when we got up for the day!).

Thankfully, my parents are saints and I handed Layla off to them at 8:30 so I could take a 2 hour nap and sleep off my miserable headache. I will not be trying this at home.

No comments: