Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sleep, part 39

I don't know how often I have commented on this but it seems like it's time for an update. At nearly 2 months old, our little darling seems to be getting on some kind of schedule. Here's how it went last night:
7:00 dinner time
7:15 bath time
7:30 cuddle time
8:00 watch grown-ups eat dinner (stare at the fan above the table - she does this every night!)
8:30 cuddle/fall asleep with Grandpa Greg
9:30 eat and go to bed
1:30 midnight snack
4:30 snack and diaper change
8:30 breakfast, get ready for the day!
9:00 tummy time and play
10:00 nap time.........

It is cloudy today so I don't know if we will get out on the boat, but a long afternoon walk is probably in store for us. I feel rested......I could get used to this!

1 comment:

Sue said...

How long do you get to play in Nisswa? I am so happy for you - but mostly for Layla's grandparents!