Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two Months Old

Layla is two months old today! She has her two month check up on Wednesday and I am nervous about her getting her shots, she is going to really howl. I guess everyone goes through that but I am just sort of dreading it because I hate to see her unhappy. Welcome to parenthood, right!?! Here are a few more pics from our vacation this week. We are going to Allie's tomorrow and then back home on Monday.


Layla on her second day of swimming in the lake. She is looking very determined this time! She is quite curious as well, her feet are actually touching the sandy bottom and I am "walking" her along in the sand.

Mom and Dad with Layla on Smiley the Nisswa Ox, decorated by the elementary school kids.
I thought this was Babe the Blue Ox, but apparently it is a cousin or nephew or something. Smiley has his own guest book and everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! Her bathing suit is so cute! She must have (eventually) loved the sand between her toes!
Heidi

Sue said...

She looks a lot happier than Katie looked when I decided she needed to dip her new baby toes in Lower Cullen! Looks like you had a great vacation - I am so happy for all of you!