Monday, September 14, 2009

Eyelashes and Thumbs and Hair, Oh My

Layla is really starting to get the idea that her arms and hands are attached and something that she might be able to control. She has been working tirelessly the last few days on getting her thumb (mostly her knuckle) into her mouth. She looks at it, makes a slow approach to her face and......pokes herself in the eye, nose, or cheek. Only one time with real [screaming] consequences; she got herself in the eye pretty good.

She is also starting to use these little hands to grab my hair. At first, I am pretty sure it was a fluke, but she keeps doing it! Especially at the lake here where her makeshift changing table is down lower and when I bend over she can reach my hair.

Lastly, her eyelashes are really growing in. Her eyes are starting to look more like Jason's. Thank goodness, I am hoping she will not get my spindly excuse for eyelashes.

No comments: